Sunday, August 14, 2011

A New way of ThinkingI

I have been thinking alot lately about the shape of my life.  I know I need to let go of a few things and I'm sorry to say one of the things that is leaving me very unfulfilled lately is my church. Now, don't get me wrong I still believe in the presense of God, I'm just not feeling that special nudge from my current church.  I went back to my home church in Mt. Carroll today and didn't find it there either.  I think I just need to sit back and I will know it when I find it.  Maybe I'll find it out walking or exercising, maybe in my cleaning, I don't know.
The first thing I want to do is set up a Sanctuary/solidtude corner in my home for myself.  I think this help me find the right path.  Life is just getting too confusing, too hectic.
I read a quote once that your house should hug you when you walk in the door, my home doesn't and I want to change that also.
Attached is a picture of 2 of our grandchildren - Ben and Tessa, who was born on Tuesday, aug 9.
Stay tuned, there is more to come!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:12 PM

    Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo
    News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

    Here is my page; Online Home Careers Scam

    ReplyDelete