Saturday, August 07, 2010

A great day!!!


A long week at work is finally over, somehow month end happens every month. Today was a day to relax, and do odds and ends at home.
The attached tags were made for a "Black and White" tag swap. I used stamps from various companies, but the majority were Tim Holtz. I also found an envelope of various stamps/postmarks in my stash of stuff that I was able to use.
Tomorrow is another unplanned day - lots of stuff to do at home, unless something better comes along.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:21 AM

    Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog
    post or vice-versa? My website addresses a lot
    of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you're interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!

    Here is my website make money from home **

    ReplyDelete